Unlikely Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon - Wu Massacre

3 posters

Go down

Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon  - Wu Massacre Empty Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon - Wu Massacre

Post by neilmc74 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Very surprised by this cd, not my usual sort of music. Some excellent samples, stand out track for me on my third listen is track 5 "Our dreams" Sample used is a certain Michael Jackson. It works so well!
neilmc74
neilmc74

Back to top Go down

Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon  - Wu Massacre Empty Re: Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon - Wu Massacre

Post by Billy Goodgun Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Ooh, is this new? I don't really folow rap these days, but Methodman and Ghostface are two of favourite rappers. If you reckon the album's good, I'll have to spotify it, or maybe even mflow it. But probably spotify it.

I really liked the Methodman/Redman album, though it was a good few years back now.
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon  - Wu Massacre Empty Re: Methodman, Ghostface and Raekwon - Wu Massacre

Post by neilmc74 Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 pm

neilmc74
neilmc74

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 am

I buyeded this yesterday. It's really good! Liking it a lot so far - and that MJ sample (from a lesser-known track) is fantastic. 👍
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raustin Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 am

Cheers for your late night review of this billy Wink
Raustin
Raustin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 am

Not a problem Wink

If you need more detail in your reviews, please write to my editor*. :p

*may not have an editor
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum