Unlikely Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killzone 3

3 posters

Go down

Killzone 3 Empty Killzone 3

Post by Billy Goodgun Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 am

The new Killzone 3 trailer looks amazing! JETPACKS! I actually really enjoyed the MP in Killzone 2 (the campaign was pretty bland, though, and stayed unfinished). I'll almost certainly be picking this up when it's out next year. I'll update this post with the new trailer once I'm back home.
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Empty Re: Killzone 3

Post by Fatboy Geezer Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 am

HATED KILLZONE 2 MULTIPLAYER PLAYING WITH FRIENDS WAS AN ABSOLUTE MISSION - ILL PROBABLY STILL GET IT THOUGH
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 am

Absolutely - Killzone 2 was something I just played on my own, pretty much. I had to set up a second account to play with Evo, the only other guy I know who was keen on the multiplayer. It was good that higher ranks were locked out, but for lower ranks wishing to "play up," there should have been a warning that they would be joining a high-ranked game, and then the option to join anyway. The restrictions were a major pain in the hole.

That said, I generally quite liked it - classes and unlocks and tactics were all good fun. Engineers FTW!
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

Killzone 3 gameplay trailer, shown at E3:

Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raustin Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 am

proper gameplay trailer or rendered gameplay trailer? thought number 2 was a slow boring sludgefest
Raustin
Raustin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:32 am

Looks like a bit of both - there are rendered segues in there, by the looks of it, along with gameplay.

Re Killzone 2 being a sludgefest, yes and no. I thought the campaign was exactly that, and deeply boring as a result (barely finished the first few levels; I've never completed it), but I thoroughly enjoyed the MP.
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum