Unlikely Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Audiojoe Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

Oh by the way, how amazing is this game? Quite a large lot I tell you. So please post here if you want to chat about it, or swap anecdotes.

But don't post here if you want to talk about animal sex pictures (Billy)
Audiojoe
Audiojoe

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Post by Fatboy Geezer Mon May 10, 2010 10:16 am

ILL BE HAPPY TO TALK ABOUT IT LOTS - ILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO PLAY GAMES OF IT AFTER THE WEEKEND :-)
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Audiojoe Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am

Tried the multiplayer for the first time at the weekend. What an awesome experience. It's the game Modern Warfare should have been
Audiojoe
Audiojoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy Geezer Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 am

YOU KNOW IT - ITS GREAT - YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIND A SECOND HAND COPY FORNOT MUCH MONEY NOW
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Tue May 11, 2010 2:47 am

Audiojoe wrote:It's the game Modern Warfare should have been
100% agree with this.

There are still mildly annoying bits of this game, but generally speaking this is everything I want in a shooter. When it clicks, it really works - and it's possibly the first game since TF2 that really, truly relies on class co-ordination and proper teamwork to succeed. None of this "hey, I have a nominal team, but I'm going lone wolf" bullshit that ruins just about every other online shooter.

What took you so long, Mr 4444?
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Audiojoe Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 am

Dunno really. Gabe's been trying to force me into it for ages. To be honest, I think that online multiplayer warfare daunts me slightly as a rule. I was burned so many times by Halo and COD that jumping in again, just to be abused for not being as amazing as everyone else just didn't appeal.

What I love about BC2 is that hunting as a pack and working together is so much more rewarding. Seriously, had an amazing night just running round together, covering each other's backs. It also helps that the gameplay is awesome, and the game looks absolutely stunning.
Audiojoe
Audiojoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 am

Coupla medics, one engie and an assault class, and you're good to go Very Happy Until the one random in your squad picks recon again... Sigh. Wink But when you're reviving each other, rushing the objective as a group, blowing holes in walls and calling out as you should, it's the most co-operative fun you can really have in a shooter. Plus, four is the perfect number for an online squad. Enough for a truly organised unit to be able to turn a game on their own, but also not so massive that it requires a degree in logistics to get things working.

And BFBC2 also sounds amazing - the audio is the best for any shooter I've ever played.
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy Geezer Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 am

i agree with everything that billy said - also, you dont have to listen to other people saying that you may not be as good as them - thats what party chat is for Very Happy
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Audiojoe Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 am

True, but when you're not in a party it's hard to play a game like BF without being able to hear at least some people.

The other thing is that I'm just not that great at these games, and spawning in only to die within 4 seconds (repeat ad infinitum) can be a nauseating experience. I'm better at stuff now, but for a while it didn't seem like much fun. Shadowrun and Gears cured me
Audiojoe
Audiojoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy Geezer Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 am

PRACTICE MATE - I WAS MUCH THE SAME UNTIL I FORCED MYSELF NOT TO GET TOO ANGRY ABOUT IT AND KEEP TRYING
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 am

VIETNAM EXPANSION PACK COMING

Out this autumn. Taken from the Battlefield blog:

On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced*a new*expansion of*Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a*Battlefield franchise*favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the*U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite*including the popular*Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as*new awards, achievements and trophies.
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatboy Geezer Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 am

OOOOO SHINY
Fatboy Geezer
Fatboy Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 am

Also, if you're one of those people who bought a first-hand copy of BFBC2 and got the VIP access codes (the two extra maps; think it was in every new copy), then placing a preorder for MoH will give you access to the MoH beta as of this Thursday (17th June).
Billy Goodgun
Billy Goodgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum